When It Is Appropriate To Buy Health Insurance?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How important is "health insurance" for you and your family? If your answer is important, whether you already have it? if it is, then congratulations to you, if you do not have, why? What have yet to find the best health insurance for you and your family? or is there another reason?

Whatever your reason, it is your right and also the risk that you have to bear their own countries, why not?

A few days ago I received a call from a friend who I had not met the last time I met him disebuah show our friend's wedding about a year ago, there we only had time to exchange business cards, and he expressed his intention to take "insurance health "and want to know more about the program" health insurance "of our company.

I had contacted him several times to make appointments as well as providing explanations on the program "health insurance" that we have, but because of his incredible busy as an entrepreneur who is often out of town and so forth, we finally have not met again since then it.

Until a few days ago he called me to ask the terms and conditions how premium "health insurance" for his parents who was 57 years old, and he relates that a few days ago one of his parents a mild stroke and to this day still being treated in hospital. and he asked whether such a case, parents are still acceptable to be participants? he is also willing to pay more, as long as acceptable.

In principle I would help him to apply for health insurance at the time his parents had returned from the hospital, but I say that I did not dare to promise a lot and he was quite understanding and willing to accept explanations from me.

Father / Mother Dear I hope the true story of the above can be a material evaluation and introspection for you, remember "You can not always insured", so according to you, when it is appropriate to buy "health insurance?"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Health and Beauty